Mission & Values
"Historically Grounded, Future Minded"
We provide a Christ centred, quality education that values and nurtures each child’s potential within a caring community.
To be a vibrant and creative learning community that values:
- Learning together
- Learning to learn
- Learning to use the tools of learning
- Learning about our global community
- Learning who God wants us to be
- Christ is central in our school, where learning occurs in a positive attitude of love and forgiveness.
- A committed and professional Christian Staff, sharing the Vision and Mission of our school.
- We recognise the individuality of all students and provide opportunities for them to realise their potential.
- We are committed to developing relationships with Church, community and environment.
- We value the contribution of parents, volunteers and community members.