~~The Lobethal Lutheran School was established by the Lobethal Lutheran congregation in 1842 specifically to care for the children of its members. Closing in 1917 due to the war years, and reopening in 1930, it has grown to be a respected learning institution in the Adelaide Hills. Over the years it has changed from primarily for congregation families to now to providing an extensive educational program in a caring, Christian environment for all families. The School is open to anyone who would like to share this warm atmosphere and is willing to support the School in its aims.
We acknowledge we are on the land of the Peramangk People – the original custodians of the land.